ICVolunteers Projects Calendar
2012 (24 projects)
- 11 dÃ©cembre 2012 — Cleantech, Job Engine: Myth or Reality?
In a world where questions related to the environment are increasingly relevant, numerous green jobs are necessary.
- 06 dÃ©cembre 2012 — Table ronde mÃ©tiers cleantech
Avons-nous les compétences nécessaires pour réaliser la transition vers l’économie verte? Telle est la question posée dans le cadre de cette table ronde organisée autour des métiers cleantech.
- 05 - 06 dÃ©cembre 2012 — Conference on Volunteerism for Social Transformation
Perm, Russian Federation
The Pan-Russian Forum “Volunteer of Russia 2012” took place in Perm, Russia, on December 3-6, with the aim to develop partnership among civil society institutions in the field of volunteerism and charity to solve social problems of local communities.
- 21 - 23 novembre 2012 — III International Symposium on Multilingualism in Cyberspace (SIMC)
Outline As emphasized repeatedly in Net.
- 05 - 16 novembre 2012 — Minorities Fellowship Programme
ICVolunteers will provide English-Arabic interpreters to ensure the smooth running of the 2012 Minorities Fellowship Programme, organized by the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR).
- 09 octobre 2012 — Public debate on Pesticides and Farming Practices
A public debate and the screening of two documentaries took place in Guédé-Chantier, Sénégal, on 9 October 2012.
- 01 octobre - 12 novembre 2012 — October: Breast Cancer Month
Nowadays, breast cancer is the most common cancer in women.
- 22 septembre 2012 — Philanthropy Forum
- 21 septembre 2012 — Lifelong Learning: Knowledge Volunteers Conference
Active aging and solidarity between generations: 7 countries meet around "The Knowledge Volunteers" (TKV) project.
- 21 septembre 2012 — ICTs for Africa Roundtable
On 21st September 2012, delegates from European and African countries met at the occasion of two roundtables to discuss the meaningful use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs).
- 10 septembre 2012 — Debate with Chinese dissident Harry Wu
On 10 September 2012, at Café de la Maison des Associations in Geneva, took place debate with Harry Wu, one of China’s most famous dissidents.
- 28 - 31 aoÃ»t 2012 — Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Meeting
The overall goal of UNITAR's Persistent Organic Pollutants activities is to provide support to developing countries and countries with economies in transition to take measures to eliminate or reduce the release of POPs into the environment.
- 20 - 22 juillet 2012 — Hive Mind Events
Hive Mind is non-profit Swiss association based in Geneva.
- 09 - 27 juillet 2012 — GreenVoice Workshops
GreenVoice, a program of ICVolunteers is hosting its Environmental Workshops this summer for the third year running!.
- 13 juin - 11 juillet 2012 — 2012 Indigenous Fellowship
The Indigenous Fellowship Programme was launched in 1997 by the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) in the context of the first International Decade of the World’s Indigenous People (1995-2004).
- 07 - 08 juin 2012 — Globalizer Summit on Rural Innovation and Farming
Building off four successful Globalizer summits over the past three years, the Globalizer initiative now turns its focus towards scaling up the solutions to problems largely affecting rural areas.
- 02 - 04 mai 2012 — 5th Global Youth Conference
The Global Youth Conference will provide opportunities for young people to consider issues related to forestry, management of water and natural resources.
- 25 avril - 24 mai 2012 — MigraLingua â€“ Training modules for community interpreters
In the framework of the MigraLingua program (linguistic accompaniement of Non-french speaking migrants, ICVolunteers is looking for Community interpreters to participate to its training modules.
- 18 - 20 avril 2012 — Geneva Health Forum 2012
Chronic diseases are of growing importance.
- 12 - 13 avril 2012 — 2012 Geneva Mayors Forum
The 2012 Geneva Mayors Forum on "Governance and Leadership: Cities, the Laboratories of the Future", will take place the 11th-13th of April.
- 27 - 31 mars 2012 — 3rd CinÃ©Globe International Film Festival
CERN is hosting the CinéGlobe international film festival.
- 25 mars 2012 — Good Deeds Project
In 2012, the annual tradition of Good Deeds Day is celebrated on March 25th.
- 23 - 28 mars 2012 — 6th Francophone Conference on HIV/AIDS
The Francophone HIV/AIDS conference is held every two years, with the location alternating between North and South.
- Long-Term — Internships in translation
ICVolunteers is an international non-governmental organization that recruits, trains and coordinates volunteers for non-profit projects, events and conferences.