Volunteer Web Developer
Work within a convivial team on the design and development of web applications, management of websites, Intranet and other collaborative tools.
- Training as a webmaster or equivalent qualification
- Successful development and implementation of Web applications
- Experience in institutional communication and project management
- You are familiar with Web 2.0
- In possession of web design skills (graphical aspect of pages, use of Photoshop)
- Creative and up to date with the latest technology trends
- Knowledge of English and/or French, other languages an asset
Register to Volunteer!
Click here to volunteer for Volunteer Web Developer!
Posted: 2011-2-27 Updated: 2013-4-25